MyMenu1

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Adding Some of My Writing

Looks like things are getting crazy 'round here again. A while back I toyed with the idea of posting some of my writing here and I think I decided to do so. I had to do a little bit of research on copyright laws, rules, some of the "un-written" rules laid down by writing communities and such, and various other things. I wouldn't want any of my stuff getting out there without my byline now would I?

So.. considering that I have 2 other sites to work with as well as regular writing work that I get paid for and my family - things will move a bit slower than I would have liked. But then again, that has been the norm around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.