MyMenu1

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PS4 Hideaway

Another few days have gone by with not so much as a peep out of me.

Sorry folks, I have recently purchased a Playstation 4 and it was something that I had been waiting for since its launch back in November. As an avid gamer since I was 12 this is not something that I could have avoided. That is, the prolonged absence from all normal resemblance of life. I basically just emmersed myself in the virtual world that is the Playstation Network.

I must say there are quite a few features that I am impressed with and even though it pains me to say it, a couple that I am not so impressed with. My biggest disappointment in the system is the lack of ability to insert a flash drive and copy/play my own video and sound files. From what I hear it may be something that is added in a later update but I will not hold my breath. The latest DRM talk from both camps (Sony and Microsoft) is not to promising. Seems everybody wants to keep what they have.

Anyway, more on that later. I am sure at some point I will put out a couple articles related to this topic. So stay tuned. For now, I have a couple articles in the works with a bit more practical meat on its bones. They should be posted soon. Maybe even later today. Until then, there are ome life-matters that require catching up on.

Tony Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.