MyMenu1

Friday, April 5, 2013

Almanac Page

Hello gang. Just a small announcement. I am posting a new page on the site called simply "Almanac". I have long been interested in the event in our history that take place on the day that we are currently on. So I will publish such events that I find interesting as I read them in my local newspaper, the Chicago Tribune. They publish an Almanac article daily and it is usually pretty full. I will not use everything they publish. Just what I find interesting, like I said. Anything else would be overkill.

I hope someone else finds interest in it, otherwise I am doing it for my own pleasure. I would like to provide the same for others. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.