MyMenu1

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Freelance Request Page

This will not apply to everyone of course, but it does apply.

Today I added a new page to the blog - 'Freelance Request'

I have been working as a freelance writer for a while now to supplement my income. I have been writing here and there for a couple content sites as well as working various projects here and there. Work is slow however and I can only get the work as it comes around. In some cases I have to bid for the work, which is fair of course. Just difficult.

Anyway, since I am doing the work I might as well sell myself here. Everyone else does it. How else is anyone supposed to get their name out there if they are not proactive and actively marketing themselves. So that is essentially what I'm doing. I will maintain that page on the blog to serve as a way for people needing my writing services to contact me. I still felt the need to announce it with a post though :-)

Any questions I can always be reached at my email:

                                                                              DIVERSEBYDESIGN@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.