MyMenu1

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Content Page Now Live!

I have promised this in the past and I have finally had the time to put it up. The content page is finally listed on the blog! What does this mean for you? Well, unless you are someone in the need for content, nothing. However, if you run a blog or website you may need some more content to fill some of your pages. Even if you have a magazine or newsletter, this content works well for that also.

Essentially the content are articles that I have not sold anywhere else. Much of what I write professionally is done based on requests from clients of the companies that I work for (on a freelance basis). Sometimes however I write articles that go into a pool that customers can pick through. Or sometimes the article that I have written just does not fit what the client was looking for. That does not mean the content is no good. It just did not have a place in their world. And that being the case, why should I waste perfectly good articles? Especially after taking the time to research and write them.

The articles are listed on the Content For Sale page in the navigation bar up top. Take a look and see if there is anything that interests you. You can click on the title for a quick sample of the piece.

If you are in the market for articles or other content and you do not see what you are looking for on that page shoot me an email anyway. I would be happy to write something with your special topic or set of keywords. We can always work out some sort of deal. I have standard prices that I charge when I work with various websites and I would give you the same deals. I am not out to rip anybody off, just to work.

Any questions, feel free to let me know. My email is always listed in the right-hand sidebar.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.