MyMenu1

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Where To Get Paid For Writing Online

Making Money Online

Many people, including myself, have looked for ways to make money online. Why? Well, it is rather simple really.. if you are making money online, chances are you are doing it from home. Isn't that much easier than going out every day? Rising up early in the morning just to drive off to some office somewhere knowing your work.. your hard work is not really and truly appreciated? That is the general though anyway.

Working online can give those doing it a feeling of running your own business. It is more than a feeling actually, if it is done right that is exactly what it can be. So then how does one do it right? There are plenty of "do it yourself" sites out there that will attempt to tell you how. But sadly many of them are just as much a scam as the rest of them. So what is someone to do?

Writers Beware

Are you a writer? There might be many of ways to start a business or even start on online, but this is not one of those articles. This is aimed at the writers out there. The freelancers. The people who want to get paid for their craft. So what does one do? Start with one of the many "Get Paid To Write" websites? Well.. actually.. yes. Problem is there are good ones and bad ones. Just like anything else in life. You just need to find the right ones.

Where To Start?

This is not meant to be a long and drawn out explanation of what to do. Nor will this turn out to be a long list of websites. All that will get you is a lot of wasted time looking through websites and registering for accounts and writing sample articles. All that time wasted. All that time for nothing. Instead.. let me give you the value of my experience and my wasted time.

You are going to ask yourself, why should I listen to you? Well.. because I have been there before. I have been in your position. Looking for ways to make money doing what I do best. And all I got for most of my time was nothing. Only a few sites panned out and those are the ones that I still write for. I just want to help you get where I am. And I will be honest.. I do get a small reward. If you join the sites that I use and register under my recommendation I will get a small "finders fee" of sorts. The same that you will be entitled to after you join and find someone to join with your recommendation.


What Now?

There are many sites out there that promise the world. Just a quick Google search and you will see. Let me tell you the ones that work and the ones that don't. Now remember, these are the sites that everyone else reports as "legit" and "great site to work with" and all that.

Articleteller.com They are a good site but their problem is that the clients they have are not honest. I have found that even after posting a couple articles that followed the instructions as posted by the clients, they were rejected. The reason... "did not follow instructions". While I just recently started with this site, I fear that the clients there may be rejecting articles and still using them. But by rejecting them they do not have to pay. On top of that, the staff of the site is rather unresponsive. Not a good sign when you want to run a legit business.

Triond.com / Infobarrel.com / Sponsoredreviews.com All of these utilize Google Adsense for revenue generation. Not that it is a bad thing mind you, but Adsense can be a bit quirky at times. There are people who get banned from the service for strange things that are often times out of their control. If you are someone who has a good relationship with Google Adsense then by all means try one of those sites. If not however, I would suggest moving on to somewhere else.

London Brokers/AMS Writers This is actually where I spend a majority of my time. While the work can take some time because it is of the rewrite variety, they pay well and they always pay on time. There are no hidden gimmicks and nothing that will be promised and then ripped away. Out of the sites that I have tried and I have tried a lot, they are by far the best yet. If you do sign up use this link to do so.. it will be a tad easier and I will get credit for the referral. Never hurts to help a brother out. We can network together and at this point I trust you understand how powerful a good network can be?

Click here to sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.