MyMenu1

Friday, May 24, 2013

Would You Like To?

I write a number of article on a number of different subjects. Most of the work that I do is to make money. I write articles for people who need them for various reasons. Their intent is not my concern. My only concern is what they will pay me for the work that I do. Such is the life of a Freelance Author. I will say however that a couple years ago I did not think it was possible to work with various websites and actually get paid. Of course I found out that it is possible and for approximately 2 years I have been working for a couple of those websites.

The common thought here is scam. People today always think scam first and foremost. And why not? There have been plenty of them lately and many of them have taken advantage of people to such a degree that they lost everything. If they have not lost it all financially then they lost their trust in humanity. Or at the very least their trust in people who offer things on the Internet. Yes, that is a much more specific way to look at it.

I have never had the intention of ever hurting anybody. It is not in my nature. I am a family man. Husband and father of three. Four if you count my Boxer (and why not, dogs are family too). I have been through my fair share of hardships and as a matter of fact, I am still working my way out of that dark chasm. It has never been easy and I do not anticipate it getting any easier in the near future. I have made mistakes, repaired burnt bridges, and made the same mistakes over again (sometimes). But, as many of us do I have learned a great deal from those mistakes and the other various paths I have been on throughout my life thus far. I am a much better man for it to be honest.

The things that I have been involved in lately have gotten me to a point where I feel like there is still a chance to do something that I have wanted to do for a very long time. That is, to work for myself and not be in a position where I must take orders from other people. Not that I am incapable of doing such things. I used to be a great manager of people. I was a great leader no matter what role it was in. IN order to lead you must know how to follow, and I was great at both.

So now I am trying to lead myself through the hardships that life has brought to my doorstep. So far it has been a struggle but I can see that it is working. However slow it may seem, it is working. So I must continue and in order to do that I must take advantage of the opportunities I have in front of me. Right now, that is writing. I also have the opportunity to start a small group of like minded people who will also have the same opportunities as I. Let me explain in a little more detail with a little less vague vocabulary.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In the sense of a written article, essay, or post if that article happens to have a certain amount of keywords that can be tracked, the website containing said article will slowly rise higher in the rankings that Google uses to determine which sites show up where on its search results pages. So, people pay me to write articles about various subjects that contain a certain density of keywords in order to help their sites rise in the rankings a bit.

That is a general summary of some of what I do. Another side of it is ghost writing. That is simply writing for someone because they do not know how to or do not have the skill to put words together in such a way that they flow for the reader. Or maybe they just do not like writing. There are some things that certain people just cannot stand to do. For some, writing is one of those things. So they will hire a ghost writer to write posts for their blogs or write a book that they want written. There are various reasons why someone would want to do something like that. It is not my job to ask why, but rather to ask what. "What do you want me to write?"

Sometimes I write for a company that manages such article requests for their clients and sometimes I write directly for people who need the articles. There are different ways to get in contact with these people and various ways to work out the details. I am in the process now of figuring out a nice smooth way for me to do that on my own in an effort to increase my workload and in turn, my business. I would like for some of you to come along. That is, if you want to and if you are talented enough to.


If you care to learn more then by all means send me an email and I will reply with a short series of questions that will in all actuality be a test of weather or not you have the skill and talent required. This is serious and in no way a joke. This is about growing my business and maybe growing our business. So if you take these things as seriously as I do, then shoot me over an email and we can get started.

I eagerly await to meet you all.

Tony
diversebydesign@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.