MyMenu1

Friday, January 24, 2014

All You Have to do is Show Up!

Sometimes the things that people choose to read or follow depends solely on what  they can relate to. Now on the surface this would seem like a pretty easy observation to make. It would seem that this is something that is a very easy thing to see. On the contrary, sometimes those that are directly in front of us are likely to be the hardest to see.

Either way, that is the point of this posting. The fact that most of what I write about here are things that are of interest to me and in connection.. you. The people who come here and visit this site do so because something has caught their interest. That is what I aim to do. Catch your interest. This may not be the most popular blog and it may not even be the most flashy. However, what this blog is, is a beacon of information. Information that centers around the interests of one person and those who follow him because they share the same interests.

So.. that brings me, err.. umm.. us rather, to the future of this site. I will continue to post things that I see in the news that is of interest to me and hopefully to you too. I read (actually I scour) various news sites daily. When I see something interesting I will post it here along with a short (or long) commentary of my own to go along with it. So if you are interested, even somewhat interested in the news of the day as it relates to technology, space, society, and a few other topics then keep checking back here. I will continue bringing the news that actually matters back here. If you are not here, you could miss it.

Sure you could look through all of these information sources yourself but that takes time. Why not let me do it and just filter out all of the garbage. That leaves you with only the good stuff. In addition, you will occasionally get one or two of my original stories and articles that get posted to this site. So trust me, there is plenty to read and do here, all you have to do is show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.