MyMenu1

Friday, May 16, 2014

New Menu

For those who pay attention to detail you may notice a new drop-down menu has been added to the front page of the blog. This will make it much easier to navigate through the various stories and articles that I plan to start adding soon.

Some of my writing of short stories as well as the novel I am working on has been moving rather quickly of late. As a result, I wanted to give myself someplace to publish some of these as they are finished. Of course this mostly applies to the short stories as they are the ones that I have finished. I have, at present, 2 short stories that I will be publishing within the next day or so. I just need to do some editing and proofing then they will be all yours. This is where the menu will really make things easier.

You would think that something like a menu would be a simple process, especially in a place like Blogger. Unfortunately Blogger does not provide a menu system that fits my needs so I had to look elsewhere for something that would work. I eventually found something and although most of the coding was already done for me, there were a couple of tweeks and additions that I made on my own. This of course always causes some additional problems to work through.

At this point everything should be working as it should, but if anyone happens to notice a menu item not working properly please let me know. I will be doing my best to handle anything that pops up.

Thanks again and hopefully this addition will make it much easier for you guys to navigate through the new stories and other works that I will be posting very soon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.