MyMenu1

Saturday, March 30, 2013

What Has Been Happening of Late

I have been splitting my time lately between a variety of tasks. I am still working on my book. In the mean-time however I plan to start posting some of my short-stories on this blog just so they can get some exposure. Not sure what if any purpose that might serve in the end, but I figure what could it hurt?

I have also been trying to find work on Guru.com which is a site that lets employers of various types post jobs for freelancers to bid on. There is a good chance of getting a decent job off the site considering the large variety of jobs being advertised. Hopefully I can get something out of it. I have also been writing for a couple "content farms". I hate using that word, but I suppose it is the only way to describe that type of website or that type of work.

Things have been really busy, but I don't have the income to show for it. If I was getting paid for all of the hours I have been putting in trying to grow my business (freelance) I would be rich by now. It is like that old saying, "if I had a nickel for every time....." Oh well. All I can do is press on, and that is exactly what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.