MyMenu1

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beatles Items For Sale

This might be a bit out of the norm for me but I figure what the hell. In a previous post I talked about the website Fiverr  and how for some Freelancers it could be an additional source of income. Well, among other things, I too have tried to take advantage of the site's setup and community of "sellers" to get some income of my own generated. I also want to sell a few things that I have been holding onto for far too long.. the Beatles collection I have.

What I have might not be a normal collection per se, but it is very collectible. If any of you have taken advantage of clicking on the first link in my sidebar, you will have seen some of the "better" items that I have up for grabs. Let me give you a little more information.

Among a couple of the other Gigs (as they are called on Fiverr) I have put up on the Fiverr site, I am also selling a random original article from the 1960's about the Beatles. Click here to see the original Gig on the Fiverr website. What I did was to pull out a few of the better quality items that are surely worth more than $5. Things such as a poster, a magazine, or a Beatles comic book.

If you are interested in a newspaper clipping from the 60's or 70's feel free to order from my Gig on Fiverr. If you mention this post I will give you an extra clipping. Even the two founders of Fiverr have ordered from me. If however you are interested in something bigger and better, check out the link in the sidebar on the right and you will be treated to a gallery of photos that show the items that I have for sale.

There are no prices listed on these items because I am trying to get people to make me an offer. The reason for that is some of the items I am still in the process of researching. Another reason is that I figure it would be a fairer transaction for the buyer if the price negotiation is initiated by them.

I will be advertising this sale wherever I can because honestly this is starting to take a bit more time than I had anticipated and I am hoping to speed things up a bit. So it is first come first served and as items are sold I will take them off of the gallery post.

If you have questions or want to make an offer, shoot me an email here. I will respond to you right away (or at least within 12 hours at the most) and we can get started.

Thank you and good luck!


Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.