MyMenu1

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Computer Repair and Everything Else!

Lately I have been spending a lot of my time writing. Not that there is anything wrong with that. The problem is however that I have let my computer repair business slip a little bit. I felt like I was slowly getting a bit more consistent with regards to orders coming in and people calling for help. Out of everything that I do, I enjoy writing and computer repair the most.

To this end I have revamped the advertising page for my computer repair services and as such I would like to share that page with more people. If I may, let me share with you why using someone like me to fix your computer problems is a good idea.

For one I will come to your house or you can come to me. Dealing with someone at my level, meaning someone who does not have a huge operation focused on other things (like Best Buy and Geek Squad), give you personal service and attention that you just cannot get from the big places. Because of this personal attention you do not get lost amongst other customers and your issues take priority.

I take the time to not just fix your issue but to also show you why it became an issue and therefore how to avoid it in the future. You will also learn how to deal with it on your own. Unlike Geek Squad I do not want to see the same customer for the same issue. That means that I am not doing my job correctly if you have to keep coming back for the same exact problem.Geek Squad on the other hand loves when you do this. It mean more money for them.

Once you become my customer you get my full attention. Even a month after fixing your problem, if you email me with a question about that issue or anything else I will respond in a very timely manner with an answer for you. I NEVER ignore my customers and ALWAYS do everything in my power to fix their system issues. I will help you as much as I can through email to help you avoid unnecessary spending.

Take a look at the information on  this page. It will detail everything you need to know about the services I provide. If you need more help, or have any questions at all please just ask. I am always available via email. That is a promise!

Find Tony HERE via email.     Look HERE for Computer Repair services.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.