MyMenu1

Friday, June 21, 2013

Services Offered / Side Site

Well, it is just me again. Just wanted to let you all know that I have finally added a sub-site off this one that can be used to highlight as well as advertise the various services that I offer. I mean, after all, the blog is called  Diverse By Design.

I have, over the years, found myself to be good at a variety of things. Essentially most of what I put my mind to I have been able to accomplish with relative speed, efficiency, and accuracy. I am in no way intending to boast. I am just being straight with you all. Jack of all trades, master of none? Well.. I do have a couple that I have mastered so that is not entirely true. Point is, I have now given people a way to order services through the site. There are a lot of different things that DBD offers the consumers that choose to use our services. Payment is available via Paypal or credit card as with any other merchant.

If there are any questions about the services that we are offering, feel free to contact me anytime. But first, do yourself a favor and look through the services offered. You never know, there might be something that I can do help you.

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.