MyMenu1

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sony Reveals the Playstation 4 and Shows Why Assasin's Creed Sux!

 Playstation 4 Makes It's Long Awaited Debut!

Well, it only took a few hours of sitting on the couch biting our nails, but we were finally graced with the PS4's presence last night. We were given a glimpse of what the console will look like along with some information about the games that will be released. Sort of. We even got a preview of what a couple developers will do when a game tends to lag a bit.. they shrug. Wow, they are just like us.

Aside from the disappointment I felt from not seeing anything Metal Gear I was really happy to see what they are going to be giving us as customers. It seems that Sony really does care about us after all!

"See M$.. we told you they did! What did you give the people? Nothing but more DRM fascism!"

I will admit, I was very upset to see that the Xbox One debuted their system with Metal Gear: The Phantom Pain and the PS4 showed nothing. They even had Kojima at the event! What does that say about our chances of getting anything MGS exclusive? Nothing good I can tell you that! I'm sorry but that is the one game that I was waiting for and hoping for. I was even considering the unsettling voices in my head that were telling me,

"go ahead.. buy a Xbox One when it comes out. It is the only way to get MG: The Phantom Pain!"

But after some more careful thought and after talking to my son, the ultimate Playstation fanboy. I realized that buying an Xbox One would only upset the balance of the Universe and then it would be all my fault when we crashed into the Sun. I could not have the death of everyone on planet Earth on my head. No way. Not for this. I would have to find another way to ease my pain... my phantom pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.