MyMenu1

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The "Who Am I" Page - The First I have Done

Well, I finally did it. I have completed the About Me page. Although I called it something else. The only reason I am posting this and announcing it like this is because it has been so long. I have been running Diverse By Design in one form or another for the last four years and this is the very first about me page that I have ever done. That in itself is enough reason for celebration my friends.

So if you have been visiting for some time or this is one of your very first visits, the page is there for your enjoyment. I will warn you however, it is rather long. I took the liberty of writing a true biography and gave a bit more information than you might see in a typical "About Me" page. Then again, some might say that I just rambled on and on. I do have that tendency at times. But don't we all? That is what makes us writers.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.