MyMenu1

Friday, December 20, 2013

Slight Website Re-Structure

Tonight I removed a couple pages from the site. There was a page that loaded up a secondary website that I had setup to display the various other 'services' that I offered.

As of right now I basically offer these 'services' only through the websites that I do the work for. The 'services' that I am referring to is providing written content for various clients as well as guest and ghost posting on blogs. I do have plans to restructure the secondary website but I do not know when it will be up and live as a connection to this site. Possibly after Christmas.

In the meantime, if you find yourself in need of some writing or you have a research project that you need help with just email me. I am still offering the services that I had listed on that website, the only difference now is that I will have to find another way to market it. Over the next day or so I will put together a page that lists the services. It will service as a replacement until the new site is finished.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.