MyMenu1

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daily News

As most blogs are based on the writer jotting down his or her opinion about a topic, why should this one be any different? Of course we all have our own specialized added bonuses. For instance, I plan on adding my published stories as they are produced. I have one in the works right now. I also include various articles and information on the area of my technical expertise, computers. However, I am now starting a new line of writing that will not only help to refine some of my skills, but will also do a couple other things for DBD that will hopefully improve our page rank among other things.

I will be spending a couple hours a day posting quick little articles on the various new stories of the day. Of course these will be picked based off what I see on the sites that I frequent daily. But it will also be based of my personal interests or what I see as a possibly interesting story. This is, of course, not too far off from any other blog writing articles based on personal opinion. There will be a strong focus on the topics that I typically write about so if you are a follower already, you can be sure that the topics will remain right up your alley. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have decided to comment, please remain civil and respect everyone's dignity and that of this blog. Thank you.